Hunter Green 200 TC Cotton Percale Water bed Sheets with Stay Put | Stay Tuk Poles & 6 Pocket Unattached Options for Wood Frame Waterbeds
Why should you buy your 200 thread count 50/50 percale waterbed sheet sets from Awesome Waterbeds?
- We have a great selection in both the popular solid color and fashionable prints.
- They have a minimum 200 thread count blend of 50% cotton for natural softness with water wicking and 50% polyester for no-iron convenience.
- Our sheets have durable, long lasting quality and comfort even after repeated washings.
- Choose between the three most popular options:
Attached with plain deep corner pockets on the bottom fitted sheet or
Attached with the addition of the 'Stay Put' | 'Stay Tuk' Pole and sleeve or
Unattached with the 6 pocket option.
- The generous corner pockets and the attached top sheet stitching is bar tacked for additional strength and longevity.
- Our top sheets are cut generously wider than the Industry Standard so you no longer "fight for your share" of the top sheet!
King top sheet 83" x 91"
Queen top sheet 71" x 91"
Super Single top sheet 59" x 91"
- Our easy maintenance sheets are packaged as sets that include the bottom fitted sheet, attached top sheet (unattached in 6 pocket) and a pair of matching size pillowcases (one pillowcase in Super Single).
- Available in California King (72" x 84"), California Queen (60" x 84") and Super Single (48" x 84")
- Almost all of our sheets have available matching comforters.
- Custom Made in America
- Fast, FREE shipping is included with all of our bedding orders!
What is the "Stay Put Pole" attached percale waterbed sheet option?
This option, sometimes called "Stay Tuk", consists of a 'Custom Pocket' or sleeve sewn to the underside of the bottom sheet's generous corner tuck tab waterbed pocket. Inside this 'Custom Pocket' a length of PVC pipe is inserted to hold the pocket under the waterbed mattress to keep your sheets in place. Removable for laundering, poles ensure that your bottom sheets never become untucked until you want to remove your waterbed sheet sets for laundering. The 'Stay Put Pole' option includes both the 'Custom Pocket' and the 4 poles. Please note: You do NOT get the Custom Pocket unless you order the poles!
What are Six (6) Pocket unattached percale waterbed sheets?
If you fight to fold from the dryer or hang on a clothesline the 14' long attached waterbed sheets, then the 2 unattached 7' long six pocket sheets might just be your choice. The bottom fitted sheet has the same generous deep corner pockets as our other styles and the unattached top sheet also has two identical pockets at the foot. An additional benefit is that you can mix or match the top or bottom sheets from your other 6 pocket sets.