Oak Under Bed Dressers / Drawer Pedestals at Awesome Waterbeds
Under bed dressers or drawer pedestals are one of the most practical, efficient and economical investments one can make for their bedrooms whether you have a wood frame water bed or any other type of bed. We all seem to lack adequate bedroom storage space whether due to the need for seasonal outfits or maybe, we are just habitual savers. There is an easy solution by simply adding a dresser or two underneath your waterbed or conventional bed where they aren't taking up valuable floor space in the room.
Advantages of under bed dressers or drawer pedestals
- Obvious space savings-as mentioned above.
- Eliminate need for dusting-fills in the space under your bed.
- Automatically dust proofed drawers-the deck that covers the drawer unit adds the dust proofing.
- Typically cost less than individual furniture pieces like dressers and chests.
- Great for "dead" or seasonal storage-store your winter clothes in the summer and summer clothes in the winter.
- Only need a foot from wall to bed side for effective use-simply stand to the side of the drawer instead of in front of it to open the drawer.
- Adjusts height of bed to your preference-add 3-9" to the height of your bed.
- Adds a more "finished" look to your bed-all finished wood from top to bottom.
- Work well with conventional beds-may eliminate the need for box spring to adjust height.