Black Bridal Satin Waterbed Sheets with Stay Put | Stay Tuk Pole & Unattached 6 Pocket Options for Wood Frame Water beds
Why should you buy your wood frame Bridal Satin waterbed sheet sets from Awesome Waterbeds?
- We have a great selection in the most popular fashionable solid colors.
- There is simply nothing like the look and feel of luxury and elegance of Bridal Satin bedding especially at our affordable discount pricing!
- Our Bridal Satin waterbed sheet sets are made of the same expensive satin material as bridal gowns.
- Our sheets have durable, long lasting quality and comfort even after repeated cleanings.
- Choose between the three most popular options:
Attached with plain deep corner pockets on the bottom fitted sheet or
Attached with the addition of the 'Stay Put' | 'Stay Tuk' Pole and sleeve or
Unattached with the 6 pocket option.
- The generous corner pockets and the attached top sheet stitching is bar tacked for additional strength and longevity.
- Our top sheets are cut generously wider than the Industry Standard so you no longer "fight for your share" of the top sheet!
King top sheet 83" x 91"
Queen top sheet 71" x 91"
Super Single top sheet 59" x 91"
- Our luxurious sheets are packaged as sets that include the bottom fitted sheet, attached top sheet (unattached in 6 pocket) and a pair of matching size pillowcases (one pillowcase in Super Single).
- Available in California King (72" x 84"), California Queen (60" x 84") and Super Single (48" x 84")
- Please be aware that since the width of the material available is narrower than the finished width of the sheet, it is necessary to have a seam in the center of the length. This has not presented a problem in the past but we wanted you to be aware of it.
- All of our sheets have available matching comforters.
- Our Bridal Satin sheets are custom Made In the USA by professional seamstresses not machine made in China!
- Fast, FREE shipping is included with all of our bedding orders!
What is the "Stay Put Pole" attached Bridal Satin waterbed sheet option?
This option, sometimes called "Stay Tuk", consists of a 'Custom Pocket' or sleeve sewn to the underside of the bottom sheet's generous corner tuck tab waterbed pocket. Inside this 'Custom Pocket' a length of PVC pipe is inserted to hold the pocket under the waterbed mattress to keep your sheets in place. Removable for laundering, poles ensure that your bottom sheets never become untucked until you want to remove your waterbed sheet sets for laundering. The 'Stay Put Pole' option includes both the 'Custom Pocket' and the 4 poles. Please note: You do NOT get the Custom Pocket unless you order the poles!
What are Six (6) Pocket unattached Bridal Satin waterbed sheets?
If you fight to fold from the dryer or hang on a clothesline the 14' long attached waterbed sheets, then the 2 unattached 7' long six pocket sheets might just be your choice. The bottom fitted sheet has the same generous deep corner pockets as our other styles and the unattached top sheet also has two identical pockets at the foot. An additional benefit is that you can mix or match the top or bottom sheets from your other 6 pocket sets.