Burgundy Bridal Satin Comforter for Wood Frame Water beds from Awesome Waterbeds
Why should you buy your bridal satin waterbed comforters from Awesome Waterbeds?
- We have a great selection in the popular fashionable solid colors.
- There is simply nothing like the luxury and elegance of Bridal Satin bedding!
- Our Bridal Satin waterbed comforters are made of the same satin material as bridal dresses.
- Our comforters have durable, long lasting quality and comfort even after repeated cleanings.
- All of our comforters have the matching sheets with the increasingly popular 'Stay Put Poles' option.
- Our comforters are cut generously wider and longer than the Industry Standard so you no longer "fight for your share" and there is enough length to fold under and over the top of pillows.
King comforter 92" x 104"
Queen comforter 80" x 104"
Super Single comforter 68" x 104"
- All comforters reverse to same color and are quilted with outside border and tack quilting in the center.
- Please be aware that since the width of the material available is narrower than the finished width of the comforter, it is necessary to have a seam in the center of the length. This has not presented a problem in the past but we wanted you to be aware of it.
- Our comforters are filled with 9 ozs of Bonded Polyester fill per square yard.
- Fast, FREE shipping is included with all of our bedding orders!
What is the "Stay Put Pole" option?
This option, sometimes called "Stay Tuck", consists of a 'Custom Pocket' sewn to the underside of the bottom sheet's generous corner tuck tab waterbed pocket. Inside this 'Custom Pocket' a length of PVC pipe is inserted to hold the pocket under the waterbed mattress to keep your sheets in place. Removable for laundering, poles ensure that your bottom sheets never become untucked until you want to remove your waterbed sheet sets for laundering. If you prefer to order the pole style, simply click on the separate stay put pole option found at the end of selections for each set when ordering. The 'Stay Put Pole' option includes both the 'Custom Pocket' and the 4 poles.