Welcome to Awesome Waterbeds Solid Pine Wood Frame Waterbeds
Wood frame waterbeds are what started the "water bed" craze and continue to be strong sellers on the Internet. We feel that we have the largest collection available, the most specific information, the lowest prices and have tried to arrange our offering so it is as easy as possible for you to shop for exactly what you want. Based upon over 30 year's of waterbed retail experience, purchasing a waterbed has never been an easy task in a showroom to say nothing of trying to do it on the web. We realize there are so many decisions to make on the components and many times questions on each component. It is a lot easier to have someone "hold your hand" and answer your questions as they come to mind! Please feel free to call 888-288-4523 with any questions that you may have. The good news about all of the decisions is that you are building your own special bed with exactly the components that you want; no more, no less.
Step by step shopping advice for Awesome Waterbeds wood frame pine waterbeds
- Start by choosing the size that you want- all beds are arranged by size click on King, Queen or Super Single above to see all of the beds offered in that size.
- Browse around the different styles- at the bottom of each bed's description page you will be able to find the height of that particular headboard alone or the specific height from floor to top of the headboard if purchased with the optional under bed drawers.
- Pick your finish color- honey pine or walnut from the drop down box.
- Choose a drawer unit to go under your bed- in the next drop down box, you will see choices for 9" 6 Drawer, 13" Deep 6 Drawer, 18" Captain's Pedestal or 18" 12 Drawer. You will notice the price shown in the drop down box includes both the bed and the drawers. This package price includes a $50 credit towards the drawer options for the black shadow pedestal that would not be received if you choose drawers instead. Most stores do not give this credit!
- Now you should be at the shopping cart. It is here that you will most easily be able to pick the water mattress of your choice from three different manufacturers, if you don't already have one. If you would like advice on purchasing a new waterbed mattress, click on this link.
- Choose a heater, if you don't already have one.
- Don't forget the other options, such as sheets, mattress pad, padded rails.
- Installation instructions for your new wood frame waterbed can be found here.
General information on the wood frame pine waterbeds
- All of the beds are priced with the same components to make it easier for you to price shop for the style of headboard that you prefer, i.e. the difference in price has only to do with the different headboards.
- All beds are available in Honey Pine or Walnut finish except for the vinyl and fabric covered beds.
- All beds have the under bed dresser or drawer options.
- All beds can ship in two or three weeks as they are manufactured to order. We are instructed to quote 2-3 weeks for time to ship, however, it is usually sooner than that.
- We include decks with all of our wood frame beds for our customer's convenience.
- Freight is FREE.